Partnering with State Tax Advisors from the beginning of your renewable energy project can effectively impact planning, projections, and tax implications. We are able to weigh in on issues, equipment options, evaluate federal and state credits, and advise on the appropriate structure of the entity.
The ever-evolving landscape of the renewable energy industry is complex, where audit issues must be addressed by a firm with experience and renewables. Our team advises on the complex transactions that require specialized accounting in areas such as commodity contracts, tax credits, deal structures, project finance, and grants in lieu of tax credits.
As the renewable energy industry evolves, we have the knowledge to help you navigate the tax landscape. At State Tax Advisors, our experience helps guide you through the diverse issues that companies face while they pursue energy efficient initiatives.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY CLIENTS INCLUDE:
• 1603 Program Grants Application Assistance
• Financial Incentive Consulting
• Federal Department Energy Grant Consulting
• Renewable Energy Investment Tax Credit
• Rebates From Local Utilities and Development Authorities
• Multi-State Sales and Use Tax
• Franchise Tax
• Nexus Studies
• State and Local Tax Diagnostic Review
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Amnesty Programs
• Compliance Consulting
• Annual Reports
• Audit Representation and Defense